A spiritual retreat in the mountains of Andalusia, Spain
We invite you to visit the Secret Garden Retreats, home base for the School for Meditation. This retreat is located in a beautiful nature park in the mountains of Andalusia.
We can offer you:
- accommodations in nature, no noises expect for the birds and the river flowing by; excellent for a silent retreat.
- a staff that is highly qualified and walk their talk; they are passionate and committed for you to get what you came for.
- no distractions.
- highly personalized: the Secret Garden is specialized in small and individualized retreats; there is a high chance you will be the only person there besides the staff.
- professional coaching for life, nutrition and transformation is available when you need it.
- guidance and support for your meditation and/or yoga practice is available.
- home cooked, organic and delicious meals served at times that work for you.
- massages; full body, hot stone and foot massages are offered.
- hot-tub for the winter months for that extra relaxation for your body.
- a natural park; we are situated on a river right in a national park. Unspoiled nature with great hiking opportunities and wild swimming in the river.
- high level spiritual teachings to reach spiritual freedom delivered in an accessible way.
- Association of like-minded people who love in depth conversations and awareness expanding discussions.
- a spiritual retreat as an unforgettable experience.
A spiritual retreat which you design!
We offer the opportunity for you to create this retreat, with help and support from the staff of the Secret Garden.
- what your goals are and what you want to achieve
- the duration of the retreat
- the date of the retreat
- where you like support and guidance from the staff
- how much interaction you want with others
One of the staff will be in contact with you to help you design your retreat. We are completely committed to you reaching your goals and have the best possible experience ever.
Some people like to come and want minimal interaction. They like to spend their time in silence. We bring the meals to their accommodations and see very little of them. We have accommodations where you truly feel left "alone" in nature. A great power comes from having absolutely no distractions in this way.
Other people like to be on a schedule and want more interaction with us. For us we hold it that we go on the journey with you together. We might start the day together doing yoga followed with a healthy yummy breakfast. Then we might meditate together and discuss some. Lunch is served. The afternoon is usually spend alone, exploring the beautiful nature surroundings or enjoying the many resting areas of the gardens of the Secret Garden. We come together for tapa's and have a great meditation for the evening.
So you see there are many different ways to create your retreat.