What can I expect from this couples retreat?
These couples retreats are completely unique and personalized to your
needs and desires, so each couple might have a complete different
schedule etc. as each couple will have different ways to get to meet
Below follows an example itinerary of a 7-day getaway:
- Check into your rooms any time after 2pm.
- Relax & Enjoy the resort grounds and the river with its hiking trails.
- Welcome dinner at 7pm with facilitators Ian & Rose.
DAY 1 - DAY 5
- Start the day with gentle exercises to nurture the body, mind and soul like yoga, stretching and meditation.
- Breakfast is home style with organic fruits, homemade bread and fresh juices.
- A morning teaching & practice session of 4 hours.
- Your morning will be completed with a delicious lunch under the shade of trees in the finca’s beautiful courtyard garden.
the afternoon with each other. Go for a beautiful hike, enjoy the green
and lush nature, swim in the mountain spring water fed river or have a
siesta and just do nothing in the sun or in a hammock in the shade.
will enjoy this time as it gives you time to assimilate the teachings
of the day and practice some of the tools given to you.
- A wonderful romantic Spanish Tapa's-dinner will be served for you at 7pm under the stars.
evenings will be personalized and will consist of: Personal coaching
sessions, assignments you do together, watching a teaching video,
pampering yourself with massages and a hot tub.
- A beautiful breakfast is served at the time of your liking.
- Check out is at 12 noon.
- Drive to the airport for your return home or you can book more nights to enjoy this beautiful resort a little while longer.
Where is it?
This couples retreat is offered at a beautiful resort of the Secret
Garden Retreats, in the mountains of Andalucia in Southern Spain. It is truly a
lush and green paradise, a perfect place to spend a holiday with your
loved on to embark on a journey to find more intimacy, love, respect,
joy, happiness and fulfillment.
A fusion of camping and glamour gives you glamping which is what we
offer here. Think of it as camping in style in a comfortable hotel with
everything you need provided.
The accommodation is based on staying in one of the unique Mongolian
yurts. Set in a gorgeous location right by the river that flows with
mountain spring water, this is camping at its best.
The yurts are beautifully decorated and have high quality beds and
linens. Each yurt has it's own private terrace and bathroom. They are
completely comfortable and you will have all you need from electricity
to running water.
Fall asleep with the river sounds as you gaze at the stars through the
roof crown and wake up to the birds singing; Paradise.
Prices are highly individualized depending on the duration of your stay and what you like to be accomplished.
EXAMPLE: A 7 day retreat with the above itinerary costs the following:
The price does not include your transfer from the airport and your flight tickets.
- 6 nights of accommodations in a luxurious yurt
- All pamper and well being gifts
- All meals and beverages for 5 days
- Dinner/Tapa's on arrival day
- Breakfast on departure day
- All teaching materials, video's and books
- Use of all the facilities at the Secret Garden Retreat including the Hot Tub
- One full body massage each