The Meditation Instructor Training, M.T.TTM,
is an exciting and unique program.
The program is
highly individualized to your own needs and ability.
The training is
done as a home-study course under the direction and guidance of the
training author and instructor Dr. Rose Tol in partnership with Ian
Tolmay. You will also be in contact with fellow students around the
The meditation teacher training is designed to give you the
tools and resources you will need to be a competent and effective
meditation teacher, helping both yourself and others down the path of
deepening the practice of meditation.
The M.T.TTM curriculum includes personal teaching sessions, meditations, reading, written assignments, interactive study and practice forums, practice journal assignments as well as a final certification assignment.
The M.T.TTM graduate is expected to develop and/or deepen a solid working foundation of:
- own personal meditation practice
- techniques and abilities of going within
- creating an environment conducive for going within
- working with groups and responding to questions
- different instruction formats
- ability to speak/write about meditation from own self realization
- ability to inspire and guide someone through obstacles in meditation
- concepts and beliefs of body and mind
What we will cover in the meditation teacher training?
- Exploration of what meditation is and the history of meditation
- Theories and Science of meditation
- Exploration of some of the main meditation practices and techniques that are offered in the world
- Learn about the benefits and effects of meditation
The Practice Basics
- How to create a conducive environment
- How to best prepare oneself for meditation
- How do you go within? Learning and self realizing the many abilities of going within.
- How to deal with distractions?
- How to deal with obstacles/
- How to go deeper?
- Dealing with resistance in meditation
Then we go further
- Meditation in Daily life
- Meditation to open up to God, or however you name the All that Is
- Meditative thinking
- Ego or True Self?
- Practice of Humility
- True essence of Prayer
- Principles of Teaching Meditation
- Developing your own teaching style
- Tools and resources to support you
- Planning your meditation classes and courses
- Communicating to your students and group leadership skills
- Promoting your meditation instruction services
Training Fee and registration Fee
- To register for the training you will pay a 50Euro registration fee. This is to show your commitment and we can start to prepare to create your personalized curriculum at our first Skype Training Call together. This fee is non refundable.
- Once you are ready to start your training then you pay 75Euro/month for the duration of your training.
You can cancel your training at any time. No cancellation fees required. We do appreciate a conversation before you decide to stop as we are putting all of ourselves into this course for you also!
Yes I am ready to start my Meditation Teacher Training!
Use this button to register for your meditation teacher training Online. You will pay 50Euro registration fee. This is non refundable.
Use this button to set up your monthly payment for the training of 75Euro/month
I am not ready yet, but like a Skype call to ask all of my questions!
Please contact us with the below form to request a Skype call. Please mention that you are interested in the Meditation Teacher Training.